PICCO V1-3518 .21 Team DLC Ceramic Buggy
The new V1-3518 is an updated version of the European Champion engine. Based on the very same engine that won the title last year in Sweden, the 3518 includes all the features of its predecessor with a new cooling head color scheme.
The 5 port cylinder, paired with the long stroke scheme, provides enough power throughout the whole power band. The crankshaft receives the precious DLC treatment in order to increase its durability even in the most demanding off-road situation and rotates on a Swiss-Made ceramic rear bearing. The carburetor sports the latest double bottom-end adjustment for fine-tuning and improved reliability.
- 5 port hard chromed liner
- Piston CNC machined from billet
- 14mm DLC balanced shaft with silicone insert
- Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic con-rod
- Low CG cooling head
- 14mm ceramic Swiss-made main bearing
- Composite 3-needle slide carburetor
- Displacement: 3,49cc
- Bore: 16,03mm
- Stroke: 17,30mm
- Output: 2,7hp @ 34,000rpm