Sanwa RX-481 receiver with internal antenna
This is an Sanwa RX-481 Internal Antenna 2.4GHz FH3/FH4T 4-Channel Super Response Receiver. The RX-481 Super Response receiver features a built-in antenna, so no more unsightly antenna sticking out of your model and no antenna to worry about being damaged during use. Just mount the RX-481 Super Response receiver in the upright position in your model and enjoy the same solid reception as you’ve come to expect from other Sanwa surface receivers.
The RX-481 Super Response receiver is compatible with Sanwa 2.4GHz FH3 and FH4T transmitters, such as the M12S, M12, MT-4S, MT-4, MX-3X, M11X, EXZES-Z and Gemini X. It features an extremely low latency time and high frame rate, which makes you feel more connected to your model than ever, and when combined with Sanwa Super Response SRG digital servos (available separately), the RX-481 Super Response receiver will give you reaction speeds like never before!
• Built-In Internal Antenna – No More Unsighly External Antenna
• Compatible with Sanwa FH3 and FH4T Transmitters
• Extremely Low Latency and High Frame Rate Makes You Fell More Connected to Your Model
• Supports Normal, SSR and SHR Channel Response Modes (Requires Compatible Transmitter)
• Compatible with Sanwa SRG Digital Servos
• Frequency 2.4GHz FH3/FH4T Selectable Via Transmitter
• Nominal Input Voltage 4.8 to 7.4 Volts (4-6C NiCD/MH, 2S LiFe or 2S LiPo)
• Weight 0.25oz (7.1g)
• Dimensions 0.71 × 0.96 × 1.06in (18.2 × 24.4 × 27.1mm)
• Battery Fail Safe Limit 3.5 to 5.0 Volts (FH3) / 3.5 to 7.4 Volts (FH4T)
*Although the reception capability of this receiver is equal to our other receivers that feature an external antenna, because the internal antenna is positioned lower in your model, the reception distance will be shorter in actual use.
*Do to the internal antenna position, this receiver is not suitable for use in an R/C boat. It should be used in R/C cars and trucks only.
*Super Response (SSR) feature only available when used with an Sanwa FH4T transmitter in SSR Channel Response Mode with Sanwa Super Response SRG digital servos.