Savöx SC-1251MG Low profile
This is the Savox SC-1251MG Low Profile Digital Metal Gear Servo. The Savox SC-1251MG combines leading edge technology, with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and Metal Gears. With it's low profile case, the SC-1251MG is ideal for most 1/10 onroad, and 1/10 buggy applications.
* Light weight
* Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
* The Aluminum Case design not only looks good but also allows for lower operating temperatures.
* Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
* Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications, and as a aileron servo in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
* Speed @ 6.0V: .09
* Torque @ 6.0V: 125 oz-in / 9.0 kg-cm
* Weight: 44.5g
* Bearing: Dual
* Type: Low Profile
* Gear: Metal
* Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
* Case: Aluminum Heatsink
* Case Size (LxWxH): 40.8x20.2x25.4mm