Xray XB2 -2018 Electric Luxury Electric Off-Road Car Kit - Carpet
- Recent USA Champion platform
- Special-design 2.5mm thick chassis has strategically-milled areas to ensure proper stiffness – either stiff or soft – in all areas.
- Shorter front composite chassis front brace allows mounting of the new graphite side guard braces for adjustable front chassis flex
- Graphite chassis side guard braces give increased stability and performance
- Narrower suspension holders with new rear suspension geometry improves rear traction
- Narrower gear box to mount the new narrow suspension holders
- Gear differential with new diff-outdrives now designed to use with new 2.5mm pin. The new stronger diff outdrives are the result of a new hardening process that increases lifetime and reliability.
- Drive shafts with 2.5mm drive pins for increased drivetrain efficiencyNew 4.5mm off-set wheel hex hubs to compensate for the new narrow suspension holders
- Higher-precision shock absorber lower shims for more precise shock shaft movement
The XB2 is typically XRAY–premium, professional, high competition R/C car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the smallest details and backed by premium service & support…a luxury masterpiece.
At some of the world’s most competitive off-road race – the USA National Championship, it was the XRAY’s Ty Tessmann who brought the first USA National Champion title for the XB2 platform using some of the prototypes of the new 2018 parts. Tested and successfully run in the highest competition races now you can enjoy the winning platform.
Made in Europe.
Designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY's legendary attention to detail by our artistic production specialists. The XB2 is truly a masterpiece.
Designed in virtual reality using the world's most sophisticated CAD tools, and manufactured using the world's best machining and molding machinery, the XB2 achieves a level of premium perfection in all details that is second to none.
Chassis Weight Balance.
The layout of the XB2 was designed with attention to optimal weight distribution & balance. During the design and prototyping phases, several different layouts were tested and an extensive amount of data was collected, compared, and evaluated by the factory team before the final design was chosen.
The XB2 weight balance was specifically optimized for Carpet Edition and Dirt Edition, individually.
Carpet Edition – Gear Box and Motor Plate specifically designed to mount the motor in Middle position with top shaft positioned lower.
Dirt Edition – Gear Box and Motor Plate specifically designed to mount the motor in Middle position with top shaft positioned higher.
- Brand new, ‘from ground up’ 2WD 1/10 electric racing buggy
- Uni-Platform™ concept: Carpet Edition and Dirt Edition
- Full compatibility and interchangeable parts
- Designed for highest performance at all levels of racing
- Engineered with attention to smallest details
- Manufactured with legendary artistic craftsmanship from premium European materials
- EFRA, ROAR, FEMCA spec compliant
- Super easy to build, set up, maintain, and drive
- Developed, designed, and styled by European Champion Martin Bayer and Dipl. Eng. Juraj Hudy, manufactured exclusively by XRAY in Europe in the world's most sophisticated RC manufacturing facility
- Setting the new benchmark for premium quality, reliability and performance
- Premium XRAY service & support
Class: 1/10 electric 2WD off-road car
Width: Adjustable 245-250mm
Length: 274mm (394 with wing)
Wheelbase: Adjustable 282-285mm
Ready-to-run weight: 1520g
Items Not Included:
Radio system (transmitter and receiver), steering servo, motor, pinion gear, LiPo battery packs, speed controller, charger, tires, inserts, double-sided tape, CA glue, bearing oil, medium-grade (blue) threadlock, universal tool for all nuts and turnbuckles and other tools