Xray XB2C'21 - 1/10 Off-Road Car 2WD - Carpet Edition
- Improved steering system geometry makes the car more predictable, easier to drive and faster in high speed corners
- New steering parts include new steering arms, new Ackermann plate, new servo link, and a new offset servo horn
- Now includes 3-slot graphite steering block extension for improved steering in slower corners and more corner speed in high speed sections (Carpet edition only)
- New front and rear shock towers with denser upper shock mounting positions for ultrafine set-up adjustments
- Longer front shock shafts and shock bodies to maintain proper down travel with the new shock tower. The configuration is now unified for both Carpet and Dirt editions for all track conditions
- New front roll center holder with a wider mounting position to reduce diving effect in high speed corners and integrated anti-roll bar mount
- All-new Gamma 2C body and Tec wing in the XB2C’21 for improved rotation in corners and better stability at high speeds
- All-new Gamma 2D body and Rank wing in the XB2D’21 for maximized overall grip and rear stability
- Includes stiffer IFMAR legal wheels for all track surfaces and temperatures
Made in Europe
Designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY's legendary attention to detail by our artistic production specialists. The XB2 is truly a masterpiece.
Designed for Carpet and Dirt
Both Dirt and Carpet edition of the XB2 are both designed specifically for the different track conditions and extensively tested in all the different tracks to ensure maximum performance right out of the box.
The XB2D was long time tested at slippery track at Hudy Arena and at various dusty European tracks till high traction tracks in USA.
The XB2C was extensively tested at the carpet track at Hudy Arena and during the whole EOS race series season at various tracks around the Europe. The Carpet edition was at the same time tested at various Astro tracks.
Designed in virtual reality using the world's most sophisticated CAD tools, and manufactured using the world's best machining and molding machinery, the XB2 achieves a level of premium perfection in all details that is second to none.
The XB2 platform works at the highest competition level in any track conditions, whether it be super-low-traction dusty tracks, medium-traction, or super-high-traction carpet or astro turf; there is an XB2 for you that will handle flawlessly in any of these conditions.
There are two different XB2 kits to choose from – Carpet Edition and Dirt Edition, both built on the same platform with full compatibility and with interchangeable parts.
The Carpet Edition is designed for medium to very-high traction conditions, while the Dirt Edition is designed for very-low to medium grip conditions.
The Uni-Platform™ allows either XB2 edition to be tuned or converted to suit any track conditions with only a few additional parts.
Fully Adaptive Steering System
The XB2 steering system was redesigned for both high traction and low traction conditions. The Fully Adaptive Steering System has many new parts including the steering arms, steering plate, servo horns, steering linkage, and pivot balls. The same components are included in both Carpet & Dirt Editions but allow different build configurations to alter the geometry depending on the track’s conditions. Smart & easy.
At the World’s most competitive off-road race – the World Championship, it was XRAY’s Daniel Kobbevik who brought Junior World Champion title to the all-new XB2 platform. This has been already the second Junior World Champion title for Daniel and the XB2. Tested and successfully run in the highest competition races now you can enjoy the winning platform.
At one of the world’s most competitive off-road race – the ROAR National Championship, it was XRAY’s Ty Tessmann who brought the first ROAR National Champion title to the XB2 platform. Tested and successfully run in the highest competition races now you can enjoy the winning platform.