Pro-Line RC kere värvid aerograafile, Militaarvärvide komplekt (6-pakk)
This is the all-new Pro-Line RC Body Paint Military Color Set (6 Pack) - Mil Spec Green, Mojave Sand, Primer Gray, Dark Earth, Mars Red Oxide, Matte Clear specially formulated for Polycarbonate. Pro-Line's Team of Innovators have painted literally thousands of RC car bodies over the years and now offers ready to spray R/C Body paints specially formulated to help you achieve the same jaw-dropping results we do. Developed by R/C body painters for painters, this water-based airbrush paint is ultra-flexible, extremely durable and easy to use. Have the confidence that you are spraying the best!
Ready to Spray
This pre-thinned airbrush paint makes it easy to grab the color you want and spray without the hassle of mixing (using a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi). You may reduce the paint with #6324-00 Paint Reducer (sold separately) for smaller tips or specific applications. Available in single 2 fl oz (60 ml.) individual ready to spray bottles.
Specially Formulated for Polycarbonate
Bash, Crash, Race or Show, Team Pro-Line has done it all! Pro-Line R/C Paint is a high-performance durable water-based airbrush paint that is specially formulated to meet the extreme requirements of polycarbonate R/C Bodies. It is durable yet flexible to allow R/C bodies to deform and come back to their shape. You will not only get great performance, you also get the same color options chosen by the experts.
Included in this set:
- Pro-Line RC Body Paint Military Color Set (6 Pack) – 2 fl oz (60 ml.) Bottles
Mil Spec Green, Mojave Sand, Primer Gray, Dark Earth, Mars Red Oxide, Matte Clear (1 ea)
- Professional Results
- Developed by R/C Painters for R/C Painters
- Specially Formulated for R/C Bodies
- Ready to Spray. Use right out of the bottle (with a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi)
- Spray Without the Hassle of Mixing
- Water Based
- Extremely Durable and Ultra-Flexible
- Easy to Use
- May be reduced with #6324-00 Paint Reducer (Sold Separately) for smaller tips and other specific applications