Killerbody 1/10 Toyota 86 195mm värvimata kere kit
86 seeria on arendatud Toyota ja Subaru koostöös
The cars are based on a boxer engine that is located front-mid and has a rear wheel drive. With 2 + 2 seats it is a sport coupe that get produced from 2012 till now. He is the model to fit into the Celica class that was stopped in 2015. The first concept of this car was release as FT-86. Similar models in Europe are for example the Audi TT or Peugeot RCZ. The original car has around 200PS and a top speed of 230 km/h.
Killerbody always concentrate on more truly and more details, and continue to improve our core technology to printing the body shell, to make our products gain more consumers recognized. Meanwhile we will keep launch upgrade parts for 1:10 touring car. But the best they offer many parts that also has function, like working wiper, lights, smoking exhaust and many more.
- The bodies are available as an unpainted kit or completely assembled and painted
- Highest scale appearence
- Massive assortment of accessories that show remarkable attention to detail and realism and that makes your vehicle look even better!
- Body width: 190mm, wheelbase: 257mm
- Made from 0.9mm polycarbonate
- Fits on almost every 1:10 electric touring car
Scope of supply:
- Clear body Untrimmed (Body holes not punched, overspray film)
- Window masks
- Decal sheet
- Chromed plastic parts: Front/rear light bucket; Exhaust pipe; rear mirrow glasses; car badge
- Black plastic parts: Wiper; Mirrows; Number plates; Antenna
- Lexan Parts: clear light glasses
- Parts bag: Screw; O-ring; Body clips; LED stopper; 3M double-sided tape; Aluminum tape
- Instruction sheet