Tamiya 1:10 RC Buggy Sand Scorcher 2010 2WD kit
Originally released in 1979, the R/C Sand Scorcher was greatly received from fans around the world with its humorous form and superb mechanism. Keeping true to the basic layout of the original while incorporating many refined parts, this re-released version of the Sand Scorcher will remind you of the original. This model realistically reproduces the unique form of the buggy which was seen at the one-make race at the "Baja 1000" in California, USA. The body is molded in white polystyrene and can be painted with Tamiya plastic model paints. The rear-wheel drive 2WD chassis features realistic and aggressive driving performance that will no doubt excite you.
Chassis features a 2mm thick FRP plate with an aluminum reinforcing plate for strength and flexibility to ensure stability. 4-wheel independent suspension features front double trailing arm and rear swing axle setups, die-cast suspension arms, and oil dampers. Electronics and battery are protected by a durable clear plastic mechanism box. Comes equipped with full ball bearings to reduce friction loss, and mounted on the 3-piece center-lock wheels are grooved front tires and ribbed rear tires that ensure superb off-road performance.
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the Sand Scorcher
- Comes equipped with full ball bearings to reduce friction loss
- Type 540 motor included
- Electronic Speed Controller is included!
- A duraluminum plate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame for added strength
- Newly designed die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle, and wheel hubs
- Transparent case protects the R/C mechanisms
- Reinforced front uprights
- Redesigned oil dampers
- Detailed hard plastic body included