The 2012 Truck of the Year award-winning Actros series is the flagship of the world’s leading truck manufacturer, Daimler. Its latest installment, the rear-wheel drive Actros 1851 GigaSpace runs on a 12.8-liter 6-cylinder turbo-charged engine generating 510hp and is used for long-distance haulage, heavy duty distribution haulage, construction haulage and so on. This impressive model joins the tractor truck model line-up.
• This is a 1/14 scale assembly kit of the Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851 Gigaspace.
• Length: 458mm, Width: 195mm, Height: 305mm.
• Ladder frame chassis can be linked with a semi-trailer via coupler.
• Highly-realistic suspension recreated with metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
• Built-in differential gears enable smooth cornering.
• LEDs can be used to accurately recreate the truck’s front and rear lights.
• Enjoys superb driveability thanks to its float-mounted die-cast front axle and reinforced resin rear axle.
• The powerful form of the truck and its splendid interior are faithfully captured.
• Attach any of Tamiya’s 1/14 Tractor Truck trailers to the Actros 1851 GigaSpace for an exciting combination.
• A wide variety of Tractor Truck Option Parts are available for you to further customize your machine.