Axial 1/10 SCX10 III Jeep JT Gladiator 4WD RTR, Grey
Axial® climbs to the peak of scale rock crawling with the ready-to-run SCX10™ III Jeep® JT Gladiator. The upgraded chassis offers a third-channel DIG function plus 14-inch wheelbase that allows Axial® to include a larger, more realistic 3-piece body.
- Replica V8 engine cover, transmission housing and transfer case cover and protect the motor while improving scale appearance and adding forward-mounted weight.
- DIG function transmission option lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a tighter turning radius.
- Three-piece body provides a more realistic deep bed.
- Spektrum™ DX3™ DSMR® radio is fully compatible with the Smart telemetry potential of the installed Firma™ Smart 40A ESC/receiver.
- Ready to Run completion level comes with everything needed to operate besides a battery and compatible charger
In The Box
- (1) Axial® SCX10™ III Jeep® JT Gladiator 4WD
- (1) Spektrum Firma™ Smart 40A ESC/Receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum 15kg Servo (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ DX3™ DSMR® Radio
- (1) Product ManualNeeded to Complete
Needed to Complete
- Vehicle Battery (accepts standard and shorty packs)
- Compatible charger
- LiPo Safety Container
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Ball Bearings||Full set|
|Body||3-piece, highly detailed Lexan|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC|
|Chassis||Adjustable steel C-channel|
|Final Drive Ratio||45.6:1 Low / 31.3:1 High|
|Front Track||8.9 in (226mm)|
|Ground Clearance||3 in (76.2mm)|
|Max Battery Dimensions||5.45 x 1.83 x 1.38" (138.5 x 46.5 x 35mm)|
|Product Height||9.5" (241 mm)|
|Product Length||22.25" (565 mm)|
|Product Weight||7lbs (3175g)|
|Product Width||9.25" (235 mm)|
|Rear Track||8.9 in (226mm)|
|Suspension||Multi-link solid axle with stainless steel pivot balls|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|