Proline Axis Light Weight Clear Body AE B6.1
This is an Axis Light Weight Clear Body for AE B6.1. Introducing the all new Axis series of race bodies for 1:10 buggy, a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line bringing a fresh new look to the class. Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Axis features a super low-slung design with sharp lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. The Axis features a cab-forward design which provides enhanced steering response while the small side fins balances out the rear of the car with ideal side-bite. The rear of the Axis body has the right amount of clearance for the gearbox and fits the chassis and bulkhead shape of your race buggy perfectly.
Proudly Made in the USA, the Axis is made from light weight polycarbonate material that will give you an edge over the competition. Included with the body are two Air Force II 6.5" rear wings, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and Pro-Line decals.
- Designed with the Latest in CAD Technology
- Super Low-slung Design with Sharp Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Response Combined with Ideal Side-Bite
- Fits your Race Buggy Perfectly
- Includes Pro-Line's 6.5" Air Force II Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Four steps to Race Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Decal your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new body onto your Buggy
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History