This R/C model assembly kit depicts a 2-door model of the Ford Bronco 2021, and features a realistic polycarbonate body that artfully depicts the car, with classic Bronco features such as the rounded headlights, oblong taillights and front fender-top indentations. Also included are separate parts for recreating a roof rack, the front grille, mirrors, spare tire covers and more. Front and rear light cases are plated parts, and can be fitted with separately sold LEDs.
CC-02 Chassis - Off Road, Evolved
Designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, the CC-02 chassis' ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear. Four-link rigid suspension is employed front and rear, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing
control, even on tricky rock sections. This model comes with black twelve-spoke wheels and grippy block pattern tires.
- The stylish form with firm Bronco roots is accurately captured in polycarbonate.
- The front grille is a separately molded part and features accurate renderings of the rounded headlights.
- Dedicated, separately molded plastic parts are used to depict the Bronco's boxy side mirror designs.
- Separately molded components to recreate door handles give the model another layer of realism.
- The molded plastic roof rack will make sure that your Bronco looks the part off-road!
- The tire cover can be decorated with the included stickers. Taillight shapes also catch the eye.
- Twelve-spoke wheels are molded in black for an authentic look, and are paired in this kit with block pattern tires.
- Bronco has a plentiful ground clearance, which helps it take on tough off-road obstacles.
- The ladder frame is modeled upon those employed by full-size cars, and offers excellent rigidity on this 1/10 scale vehicle.
- The motor is mounted in the chassis front-middle; power goes via gearbox and propeller shafts to front and rear axles.
- Both front and rear ends of the CC-02 chassis utilize 4-link rigid setups with shock absorption provided by CVA oil dampers.
- Axle housings are molded in reinforced plastic, and house 3-bevel differentials. They can be locked when running on lower-grip surfaces.
- Length: 447mm, Width: 204mm, Height: 233mm
- Wheelbase: 252mm
- Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 164/167mm
- Ladder Frame
- Longitudinal motor, Shaft Driven 4WD
- 3-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 4-link rigid suspension (front & rear)
- Gear Ratio = 17.33:1 (using kit-standard 16T pinion)
- Type 540 motor
- ESC included
- 2-Channel radio with receiver
- Steering servo
- 7.2volt battery pack
- Compatible charger
- Paint for the body