Tamiya 1:10 RC Toyota Supra Racing (A80) (TT-02) kit
This Tamiya R/C model assembly kit recreates the modern classic Supra Racing (A80) sports car. The original release of this kit appeared on the Tamiya TL-01 chassis. This release sees the iconic body mounted on the easy to build and drive TT-02 4WD machine.
TT-02: Adaptable, Balanced Shaft Driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
- The powerful, glorious curves of the body are molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Features separate molded parts for side mirrors and rear wing.
- 6-spoke wheels are molded in black, and paired with racing slick tires.
- The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
- A plethora of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
- Tamiya Type 540 motor are included.
- Electronic Speed Controller is included!
Separately Required Items
- 2-Channel radio with receiver
- Steering servo
- 7.2volt battery pack
- Compatible charger
- Paint for the body