Hobbywing Quicrun Fusion Pro 2300kV kombo Rock Crawlerile
The QuicRun Fusion Pro is the evolution and improvement of Hobbywing's first ever created 2-in-1 combo, the regular Quicrun Fusion. 1/10 crawlers get a space and weight-saving motor and ESC in one item combined. Now even stronger and better.
Space in the car is often very limited and there is only little room to accommodate the various cables properly. But that's finally over now. With a length of only 58mm and thus just as big as a typical motor and with a weight of only 209g You wouldn't notice that motor and controller are combined here. Thanks to the intelligent torque and speed control, a crawler with this combo can easily adapt to any situation. Of course, the Fusion Pro is equipped with an excellent waterproof and dustproof casing. So the fun really knows no bounds. Even the electronic switch is protected accordingly.
The technology used here is called FOC (Field-Oriented-Control) and is responsible for this great feeling of control. The performance of this drive has increased by a whopping 8% compared to its predecessor and the power consumption has even been reduced by 30%. This consumes less battery capacity and increases the driving time.
- 2in1: Motor and controller combined in one
- Compact design ideal for gaining space and reducing weight
- Noticeable improvement in performance
- FOC drive, ideal for crawlers
- 3 operating modes
- Normal (Forward, Reverse with brake)
- Normal (Forward, Reverse)
- Constant Speed (Forward, Reverse)
- Refined parameter settings as well as 4 new parameters
- Max Braking Power
- RPM Decrease Rate
- Neutral Range
- Powerful torque even at slow speeds
- Suitable for all weather and track conditions
- Strong built-in BEC with voltage switching function
- Various safety mechanisms against: undervoltage, overheating, loss of gas, etc.
- Programmable with the LED programming box
|Type:||Brushless FOC Sensored|
|No. of Cells:||2-3S LiPo, 6-9 cells NiMH|
|BEC:||6V/7.4V with 6A|
|Programming:||- LED Program Box
- integrated Programming Interface