Element RC Enduro Gatekeeper Builder's Kit (w/o electronics)
A rig built to endure. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with performance and confidence. The all-new Enduro Gatekeeper Kit delivers this and more!
Aimed towards the serious RC rock crawler enthusiast, the new Enduro Gatekeeper kit is packed full of performance features that are sure to impress.
What makes the Enduro Gatekeeper kit special? The all-new Gatekeeper Suspension package (GKSTM)! This package consists of rear trailing arms that move the shocks forward, allowing a larger window for shock tuning and providing improved weight bias. The trailing arms are paired with a rear anti-roll bar for a more stable and consistent suspension when crawling on the rocks. An adjustable aluminum track bar mount firmly bolted to the chassis rail gives the Enduro GK more reliable and responsive steering without the flex. Our shock mount inserts with multiple mounting positions allow for precise suspension tuning whether it's moving the shocks up, down, forward, or back.
The performance doesn't stop there. The Enduro GK is built on our proven stamped steel C-channel Enduro chassis and retains the same awesome features with the addition of hard plastic components and machined steel pivot balls.
The behind-the-axle (BTA) steering link greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle. The Stealth(R) X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (included with kit), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with kit).
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro GK drivetrain, delivering useful and reliable power will not be an issue.
The Enduro GK kit isn't just all about performance, it's got looks, too. The new Gatekeeper molded cage and polycarbonate panels are the perfect fit for a high-performance rock crawler or trail truck. The included interior with molded driver and passenger heads, along with detailed decal sheet, give the Gatekeeper body awesome scale looks. The removable hinged body mount makes accessing the electronics and working on the chassis a breeze, whether out on the trail or in the garage.
With all these amazing features packed in one box, we know the Enduro Gatekeeper Kit is a high-performance rock crawling machine that's ready to take on the terrain -- are you?
- Hard plastic components help improve chassis rigidity and overall durability. As an added bonus, the harder plastic slides over rough surfaces much easier, resulting in fewer chances of getting stuck.
- To increase performance we've included several Factory Team parts. Our bronze shocks (4), steel wheel hexes (4), machined metal pivot balls, (30), and lower high-clearance front links (2).
- The GKSTM package includes an aluminum track bar mount bolted directly to the steel frame rail, making the front suspension more rigid and flex-free with a more precise steering feel.
- GKSTM shock mount inserts provide drivers with the ability to tune shock angle, droop, and vehicle ride height without affecting spring preload.
- The rear anti-roll bar helps keep the rear suspension stable while driving over rough terrain and improves climbing performance on steep inclines or side hills.
- Included is the Gatekeeper injection-molded cage with hinged body mounts and polycarbonate panels. Also included is a large detailed accessory decal sheet to dress up your rig.
- At the heart of the Gatekeeper Suspension (GKSTM) are the rear trailing arms. This design moves the shocks forward, thus improving weight bias. Because the shock mounting points are farther forward on the lower links and chassis, it allows for a larger window for shock tuning and an optimized anti-roll bar mounting position.
|Scale Size:||1:10 Scale|
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor with 48-pitch pinion gear (Reedy Radon 2 Crawler 16T 5-Slot 1850kV Brushed Motor)
- 1:10 scale electronic crawler speed control (#27011 Reedy SC480X Brushed Crawler ESC)
- One 2-cell or 3-cell shorty LiPo battery pack (#758 WolfPack LiPo 3000mAh 30C 7.4V or #759 WolfPack LiPo 3000mAh 30C 11.1V)
- Battery charger (#27203 Reedy 1416-C2L Dual AC/DC Competition Balance Charger)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo (#27150 Reedy RC4020A Digital HV Aluminum Brushless Crawler Servo)
- Paint for polycarbonate body panels
- Wheels with 12mm hex mounting
- Other helpful items needed: FT Body Scissors (#1737), thread-locking compound (#1596), FT Body Reamer (#1499), FT Hex/Nut Driver set (#1519), Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Soldering Iron, Calipers or Precision Ruler