Spektrum DX5C Smart 5-Channel DSMR Transmitter Only
Smart Technology — More connected for more confidence and control
Spektrum™ Smart Technology is about offering a higher connection to your hobby. It's an RC ecosystem that puts you in complete control while making vital components of your model easier to use than ever before. Smart technology ensures that all of your model's electronics work together seamlessly for the greatest efficiency and performance. It keeps you aware of every component's status, boosts your confidence in its capabilities, and makes your entire system more responsive and simple to use.
Spektrum radios with Smart features can download firmware updates instantly using Wi-Fi and can swap setups with compatible radios via Bluetooth. Spektrum Smart LiPo batteries have a built-in microchip that records and communicates your charging preferences automatically to Smart chargers — just connect your pack and press "Start." Smart IC™ series connectors include an innovative data wire that transfers information easily between Smart components with a single connection. Finally, Smart ESCs not only deliver power but also eliminate the hassles from running telemetry. The days of installing and connecting multiple wires, sensors, modules and links are over.
- 5 fully proportional channels
- Spektrum Smart Technology ready
- Program and fine-tune compatible AVC receivers
- 20-model memory
- Smooth, dual-ball bearing precision
- Frequency-Agile, Spektrum™ DSMR® 2.4GHz technology
- Non-Slip Rubber Grips
- Back Button Makes Navigating the Interface more Intuitive
- Steering Mix, 4-Wheel Steering Mixing, plus One Assignable Mix
- Bind-Progress Screen Displays Status and Frame Rate
- Program and Fine-Tune Compatible AVC® Receivers
- Compatible with DSMR and DSM2* receivers (DSM2 only operates on 16.5ms frame rate)
- EN328 Compatible
The amazing DX5C is the perfect savvy solution for bashers, boaters and scalers who want a staggering list of advanced features that includes the virtually unlimited possibilities 5-channel control offers. Built around frequency-agile, DSMR® 2.4GHz technology, you can use the DX5C in any type of surface application, including boats. Its range and response, particularly in noisy 2.4GHz environments, are superb. It's also backwards compatible with DSM2® Spektrum receivers. This means most longtime Spektrum users can continue to use the receivers they have. They'll only need to upgrade if they want the robust 2.4GHz interference protection a DSMR receiver can deliver.