Tamiya 1:32 McDonnell Douglas F-4J Phantom II
Originally accepted for Navy service in 1958, the F-4 Phantom II went on to protect the skies of numerous Western nations. This kit depicts the F-4J variant which served with distinction with the Navy during the Vietnam War and was responsible for many victories over North Korean MiGs. The major assemblies are attached with screws and the one-piece fuselage and die-cast metal landing gear legs ensure superb strength. The canopy and air brake may be assembled in either open or closed positions as well. To top it off, an array of ordnance including Sparrow and Sidewinder missiles, two crew figures, and three marking options are also included.
- Detailed 1:32 scale model kit
- The high-quality kit from TAMIYA must be assembled by yourself.
- The independent construction is carried out using a step-by-step illustrated assembly instructions.
- Based on the assembly instructions, the individual parts must be fit together perfectly.
- Tools, glue and paints are NOT included with the Plastic kits. These must be purchased separately!