Hobbywing XR10 Justock Black 60A
The XR10 JUSTOCK ESC is specifically designed for ZERO-Timing racing class. Its timing system has been permanently set to ZERO degrees. Using the same branded motor and winding will ensure that every racer will have the same power system for 100% fair and competitive racing.
Efficient Cooling: The modified heatsink with larger surface area, combined with the copper heat-conductive plates that are attached to the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the heatsink. Combine that with the high-performing detachable cooling fan and you have maximum heat dissipation.
Small Footprint: Compact design ensures easy installation into 1/10 and 1/12 applications.
Single-Button Programming: The single button design allows easy programming or factory reset.
- Model: XERUN XR10 Justock
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/380A
- Motor Limit: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Applications: 1/10, 1/12 on-road & off-road CLUB competition and normal training
- (Motor) KV Limit: Brushless Motor Limit 2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH: ?8.5T (1/10 on-road), ?11.5T (1/10 off-road) Brushless Motor Limit 3S LiPo/8-9S NiMH??13.5T (1/10 on-road), ?17.5T (1/10 off-road) .
- LiPo/NiMH Cells: 2-3S LiPo/4-9S NiMH
- BEC Output: 6V, 2A (Line-mode BEC)
- Fan (Included): Powered by the stable BEC output voltage of 6V
- Connectors: Input End: No, Output End: No.
- Size/Weight (mm/g): 33.5mm(L) x 28.5mm(W) x 30.5mm(H) / 59.8g
- ESC Programming: Via the Rx Cable (or Throttle Control Cable)