Tamiya 1:24 Honda / Acura NSX
The 2015 Detroit Auto Show was the stage for a momentous announcement for super sports car fans (and particularly those of the legendary NSX), with the first glimpse of the production version of the long-awaited second generation NSX (NC1). This hi-tech modern car was designed under the lead of Acura, and employs the Super Handling-All Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) hybrid system deploying 3 electric motors in tandem with the 3.5-liter V6. One of the motors is between the engine and the 9-speed dual clutch transmission, while the other two act upon one of the front wheels each, to provide exacting cornering. The car also has four distinct drive modes that provide performance tailored to the conditions. The body and space frame are extremely lightweight, using aluminum and high strength steel extensively. The whole assembly process is taken care of in a brand new Honda manufacturing facility in Ohio, U.S.A.
About the Model
• This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Length: 187mm, width: 92mm, height: 51mm.
• The model recreates the dynamic NSX form, which was penned with aerodynamics and cooling in mind.
• It employs the same frame as the real car, with authentic rendering suspension.
• The V6 engine is recreated with impressive detail.
• Features a realistic depiction of the cockpit interior with excellent detail such as door interior panels.
• Includes decals and stickers to recreate markings, plus window masking stickers.
• Metal transfers are used to capture mirror surfaces and emblems.
• Contains parts to assemble left- and right-hand drive versions, plus Acura and Honda cars.