Schumacher 1:10 2WD Cougar LD3S - Stock Spec - KIT
Cougar LD3S - Stock Spec - Kit
The LD3 improves and refines Schumacher’s class leading 1/10th 2WD racing buggy. It has already achieved numerous national and international race wins including an World Championship Podium.
The LD3 is more durable, user friendly, lighter and even faster. With 3 different chassis specifications available it will excel on all track surfaces and in all conditions.
This #K210 LD3S features the ‘Laydown’ transmission and lightweight parts for lower powered stock class racing.
An awesome car with great backup from the team at Schumacher makes the LD3 the best 2WD buggy for you to enjoy racing success.
LD3S - Specification
The Cougar LD3S spec has the following differences to the LD3M spec car.
- NEW - Carbon filled transmission housings.
- NEW - Slipper lockout assembly with alloy layshaft and 71t spur.
- NEW - 2.5mm carbon fibre chassis with recesses.
- NEW - Carbon fibre motor plate.
- NEW - JC0432 - JConcepts S2 Cougar LD3 Body.
- NEW - Front quarter geometry including;
- NEW - Front wishbone.
- NEW - Front hub carrier with increased adjustability.
- NEW - Front 5 deg caster block.
- NEW - Fine outboard camber link incremental adjustments with a greater adjustment for the front axle position.
- NEW - Larger hub bearings and axle design for increased durability.
- NEW - Front hex -2.0mm.
- NEW - S2 steering arms
- NEW - Improved pivot system for the king pin and outer hinge pin.
- NEW - 4mm S2 lightened front shock towers for lower centre of gravity.
- NEW - 4mm S2 rear shock tower with new geometry.
- NEW - one piece shocks caps for improved sealing and weight saving.
- NEW - Moulded shock absorber pistons.
- NEW - 5.5mm front camber link ball cups.
- NEW - 2.5mm reduced weight alloy chassis design, recessed radio tray and redesigned rear end.
- NEW - Side pods to match the chassis with rear flex slots for chassis stiffness tunning.
- NEW - Internal transmission with new twin pad through slipper for a more centralised assembly and 80t spur.
- NEW - Moulded internal idler gear with improved teflon coated material.
- NEW - Differential internal shim change for more durability.
- NEW - Rear suspension wishbones and alloy rear strap with greater wheelbase adjustment and new shock positions.
- NEW - Pin retaining design for improved reliability.
- NEW - Rear hub carrier with fully adjustable insert system and camber adjustment.
- NEW - Rear Aerox ‘Trident’ wing.
Including all these features....
- Class leading front suspension geometry with durable components and a range of optional alloy parts, offering more adjustments to set up your LD3 for all track conditions.
- Front end, enables zero and minus five wheelbase lengths, without the need of an additional chassis.
- 90° phased lightweight steel CVD driveshafts - 65.5mm.
- Easy access battery fitting system with multiple fitting options.
- Low drop wing mount.
- Compact steering system for improved in-line weight placement, with adjustable and dynamic ackerman.
- 12mm Hex Wheels with industry standard offset.
- 13mm Big bore shocks with big bore “CORE” springs. Threaded collars and twin o-ring sealing.
- Shock seal pack housing with 'O' ring sealing to prevent loosening.
- Lightweight lower spring retaining cup.
- Threaded spring collars, for easy ride height and adjustment.
- Screw Piston Fixing, with titanium nitride shafts, for easy build, precision and durability.
- Optional rear shock location in front or behind the wishbones, standard in the kit.
- Front shock tower cover to protect your car and the track.
- Adjustable rear roll centres, inboard toe-in and anti-squat.
- Cable management system.
- Easy access transmission system. For quick diff access and maintenance.
- Super precision ball bearings throughout
- Spur Gear Shield.
- Small, low rotating mass transmission. 3 position height adjustment, to adjust for driveshaft plunge and mixed track conditions.
|Cougar LD3 Specification|
|Model Type:||2WD, OFF-ROAD, COMPETITION|
|Top Speed:||40 MPH+|
|2 Channel Radio|
|Electric Speed Control|
|Paint for Bodyshell|