Tamiya 1:32 McDonnell F4 C/D PHANTOM II
The F-4 Phantom II was originally conceived as a carrier-borne fighter for the Navy in the late 1950s but was eventually also adapted by the Air Force and Marines in addition to the air forces of many other countries. This model kit can depict the first variant used by the Air Force, the F-4C, as well the subsequently upgraded F-4D. The kit features a one-piece fuselage for easy assembly and die-cast metal landing gear legs to ensure a stable stance after the kit is finished. The canopy and airbrake may be assembled in either open or closed positions. A wide range of ordnance, two crew figures, and three marking options are also included.
- Detailed 1:32 scale model kit
- The high-quality kit from TAMIYA must be assembled by yourself.
- The independent construction is carried out using a step-by-step illustrated assembly instructions.
- Based on the assembly instructions, the individual parts must be fit together perfectly.
- Tools, glue and paints are NOT included with the Plastic kits. These must be purchased separately!