Hobao Hyper VSE Brushless Buggy 1/8 150A 6s RTR Red
Quickly on the slopes but no time for construction and equipment search? Equipped with a brutal 6s drive, the Hyper VSE electric buggy in the RTR (Ready to Race) variant is ready to race in no time. Factory pre-assembled with built-in electronics, the body is already cut and printed to fit. The Hyper VSE 1/8 buggy is ready for use in just a few simple steps.
The chassis geometry is optimized for use on the racetrack. Aggressive and precise steering behavior, optimal weight distribution guarantees perfect jumping balance and the built-in electronics are of excellent quality.
The Hyper VSE buggy in the RTR version will immediately delight every pilot in terms of component quality and driving dynamics.
- Ready to Race, 2.4 GHz, brushless drive for 6s
- Waterproof Hobbywing 150A regulator and motor with 2000KV
- HoBao servo with metal gear and 18.6kgcm at 6V
- Aluminum engine mount
- Aluminum shock towers front and rear
- New C-Hub suspension with CVD drive shafts at the front
- Stable wishbones front and rear
- 17mm Big Bore aluminum oil pressure shock absorber
- Protected RC box
Weight including RC without battery: 3.34kg
Scope of delivery:
Fully assembled vehicle, including controller, programming card, motor, servo and remote control.
4x AA batteries / battery for the remote control (for example, R05100 or R05107)
1x Li-Po battery 6s (for example, R05248 Robitronic Lipo battery 4500mAh 6S 65C XT90 hard case, change at the controller XT90 plug)
appropriate to the selected battery charger according to choice