Hobbywing QuicRun 1625 Brushed ESC 25A for 1:16, 1:18
The QuicRun series of products include brushed power systems, sensored brushless power systems and sensorless brushless power systems. They are very cost-effective, and specially for beginners and intermediate-level drivers. This series not only continue the outstanding quality of HOBBYWING products, but also simplify the operation. Users can directly use them without any complicated adjustments.
- Water-proof and dust-proof, suitable for all-weather condition races.
- Small size with built-in capacitor module.
- Fwd/Rev/Br running mode fits for various vehicles (Fwd =Forward, Br=Brake, Rev=Reverse).
- Great current endurance capability.
- Switch mode built-in BEC has powerful output.
- Automatic throttle range calibration, easy to use.
- Easy to set the ESC parameters with jumpers.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for battery / Thermal (Over-heat) protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Fwd. Cont. / Peak Current: 25A / 100A
- Rev. Cont. / Peak Current: 25A / 100A
- Voltage Range: 2-3S Lipo or 5-9 NiMH
- Cars: 1/18 & 1/16
- Touring Car
- Short Course Truck
- Motor Limit:
- 2S Lipo or 6 cells NiMH: 280, 370, 380 Size Motor: = RPM<30000 @7.2V
- 3S Lipo or 9 cells NiMH: 280, 370, 380 Size Motor: = RPM<20000 @7.2V
- Resistance: Fwd 0.003O / Rev 0.003O
- BEC Output: 1A/5V (Linear Mode)
- PWM Frequency: 1KHz
- Dimension / Weight: 34*24*14 / 23,5g
- Cooling Fan: No
The battery type can be programmed by jumper.
- Battery Type: Lipo / NiMH