The SE edition of the regular Quicrun Fusion offers a number of improvements and optimizations that have been made to this very special motor/ESC combo in order to continue making crawling as fun and beautiful as possible. Visually, the most striking thing is the design, which is atypical for a fusion combo but is also quite appealing.
Of course, space in the car is often very limited and there is little room to properly accommodate the various cables and other electronic items. But the Quicrun Fusion SE is just as big as a typical 550 motor and with a weight of only 201g You simply don't notice that the motor and ESC have been combined here. Thanks to the intelligent torque and speed control, a crawler can easily adapt to any situation. This combo is supported by an excellent waterproof and dustproof casing. So the fun really knows no bounds. Even the electronic switch is protected accordingly. The technology used is called FOC (Field-Oriented-Control) and is responsible for this super control feel. Due to the sinusoidal motor control, the ESC and motor remain cooler and You can achieve a smooth, quiet motor running.
- 2in1: Motor and ESC combined as one
- With a length of almost only 58mm, it is now even smaller, more compact and lighter than before
- Strong torque even at slow speed
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Powerful built-in BEC with Switch Mode for the voltage
- Various safety mechanisms against: undervoltage, overheating, loss of gas, etc.
- Programmable with the LED programming box
|2s-3s LiPo, 6s-9s NiMH
|6V/7.4V @ 4A (Switch-Mode)
|Yes, according to IP-67 Standard
|- compatible with the LED Program Box
- independent programming interface (switch position)
|1/10 Rock Crawler