Hobbywing XeRun V10 G3 1/10 5.5T Brushless Motor - Sensored
New 2018 version
Estimated Arrival March 2018
RPM Significantly Improved (for Stock Spec)
The G3 Stock Spec motor has its torque and KV rating improved by 4% and 16% respectively, compared with the V10 G2 Stock Spec motor. The high torque & RPM definitely will make this unit a “secrete weapon” for the Stock class racing.
The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor will guarantee remarkable linearity of the motor.
The G3 Modified & Stock motors only weigh 161g and 132g respectively; the weights are reduced by about 11% & 21% when comparing with the V10 G2 motor. With the light weights, drivers can easily adjust the balance of their vehicles.
By comparison (with the V10 G2 motor), for improving the load-carrying capacity, the size of the front bearing of the G3 motor is increased by 26% ; while for lower resistance, the size of the rear bearing is reduced by 6%. The asymmetric bearing design will make the motor running more stable and smooth.
Great Heat Dissipation
The special shell design which makes the stator core (/laminations) expose to the air will maximize cooling, the big holes(*) on the front & rear end plates will guarantee outstanding heat dissipation of the motor. (*Note: the 5.5T~8.5T motors are mainly adopted by off-road vehicles, so the tactory detault end plates for those motors are the ones with small holes.)
Stepless Adjustable Mechanical Timing
The mechanical timing can be adjusted finely and smoothly; the skid-proof lines at the rear end of the motor will guarantee stability of the timing after adjustment
The detachable structure design for regular cleaning & maintenance will effectively prolong the service life of the motor and retain its efficiency.
Two Different End Plates
The end plates with big holes adopted by the 3.5T~5.0T & 10.5T~21.5T motors will guarantee excellent heat dissipation of the motor for on-road applications. The end plates with small holes used by the 5.5T~8.5T motors will effectively prevent sand or dirt from getting inside and damaging the motor for off-road applications. Users can purchase and mount the end plates with big or small holes as per actual needs.
The use of high-performance stator core (/laminations), heat(200℃)-resistant pure copper wire, heat(200℃)-resistant rotor with strong structure, international top brand high-precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance will guarantee excellent performance and great durability.
- 3.5T - 9450KV - 462W : 1/12 On-road
- 4.5T - 7340KV - 457W : 1/1&1/12 On-road
- 5T - 6500 - 443W : 1/10&1/12 On-road
- 5.5T - 5900KV - 426W : 1/10 4WD Off-road
- 6T - 5500KV - 415W : 1/10 4WD Off-road
- 6.5T - 5120KV - 402W : 1/10 4WD Off-road
- 7T - 4800KV - 364W : 1/10 Drift, 2WD Off-road
- 7.5T - 4420KV - 346W : 1/10 Drift, 2WD Off-road
- 8T - 4200KV - 320W : 1/10 Drift, 2WD Off-road
- 8.5T - 3970KV - 298W : 1/10 Drift, 2WD Off-road
- 10.5T - xxxxKV - 260W : 1/10 Drift, 1/10 Stock Classes
- 13.5T - 3710KV - 216W : 1/10 Stock Classes On-Road
- 17.5T - 2830KV - 152W : 1/10 Stock Classes On-Road
- 21.5T - 2250KV - 118W : 1/10 Stock Classes On-Road, Rock Crawling
- 25.5T - 1500KV - 79W : 1/10 Stock Classes On-Road, Rock Crawling
You can read The full Spec Here