Tamiya welcomes this 1/10 R/C model assembly kit – which depicts the high-performance rally-oriented RS version of the 1998 debut Ford Focus compact car with various customizations – based upon our popular TT-02 chassis. In 2003, the Ford Motor Co. Team chief engineer Christian Loriaux made various changes such as seat position, roll cage and suspension to the Ford Focus, and improved aerodynamics with the updated bumper shape, hood intake position and large rear wing and more. The 2-liter inline-4 turbo engine was capable of 300PS and 550Nm. This rally car secured the second place of the Manufacturer ranking four times during 7-year races, and showed off its strength. This time, the kit recreates a custom street version without sponsor logos.
- 4WD assembly kit, TT-02 Chassis
- ESC for brushed motor
- Type 540 Torque-Tuned Brushed Motor
- Polycarbonate body
- User guide
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 427mm, width: 185mm, height: 145mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The lightweight, durable 1.0mm-thick polycarbonate body authentically captures the 2003 Ford Focus RS Custom in style.
- Separate plastic parts realistically depict side mirrors and rear wing.
- The model utilizes the efficient shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which features superior adaptability and stability.
- White 16-spoke wheels are paired with tread pattern racing radial tires.
- Comes with stickers and masking stickers for use in the paint job.