Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3 – TT02 - KIT
This R/C assembly kit depicts the fabulous body of the Mercedes-AMG GT3 race car, which was created for GT3 class racing. The GT3 is based on the Mercedes-AMG GT, which was launched in late 2015 for customer sport racing. The Mercedes-AMG GT3 has blazed new trails in customer sports with its intelligent vehicle concept. The excellent racetrack performance of the standard GT already proved the best possible basis for this new GT3 class race car. The 6.3-liter V8 powered car has quickly become a modern legend with race results like a clean sweep of the top 4 position in a 2016 Nürburgring 24-hour race.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of current electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 453mm.
- The luxurious, powerful form of the Mercedes-AMG GT3 is recreated in polycarbonate.
- Separately moulded parts are included in the kit to recreate side mirrors and the distinctive rear wing.
- The beginner-friendly yet highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis.
- Comes with the 12-spoke wheels.
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings of the car, as are masking stickers for use when painting.
- An extensive TT-02 option parts line-up offers a number of opportunities to tune your car.
- Motor: 540-Brushed
- ESC IS INCLUDED!
- Scale: 1/10th
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Drive Type: Shaft
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Shock Damper: Friction damper
- Bearings: Plastic bushings
- Adjustable Toe Angles: Front only
Needed to complete: