Tamiya 1:32 McDonnell Douglas F-15J Eagle JASDF
This plastic assembly kit reproduces the F-15J Eagle, which has protected Japanese skies as the main fighter of the Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF) since it was first introduced in 1982. The distinguishing features of the F-15J, such as the mass balances on the vertical fins, antennas under the nose, and cockpit layout, have all been faithfully replicated. The incorporation of screws and die-cast metal landing gear legs ensure a strong model. At the same time, the radome and access hatches may be posed open to reveal exquisite details. The air intakes are movable while the canopy and airbrake may be posed in either open or closed positions. Comes with parts for an array of weapons, one pilot figure, and markings to depict aircraft from eight JASDF units.
- Detailed 1:32 scale model kit
- The high-quality kit from TAMIYA must be assembled by yourself.
- The independent construction is carried out using a step-by-step illustrated assembly instructions.
- Based on the assembly instructions, the individual parts must be fit together perfectly.
- Tools, glue and paints are NOT included with the Plastic kits. These must be purchased separately!